With SoundPitch and it’s amazing sound slowdown engine it’s possible to change the tempo, pitch and sampling rate of a music file in realtime! Many musicians who want to learn a track use these features to slow down the playback of a song. Learn playing guitar, piano or any other instrument while using SoundPitch to decrease the tempo of your backing track.
Features version 1.1.5:
- select the range of the music loop
- export your pitched music to M4A
- plays all commonly used music formats like MP3, MP2, MP1, OGG, WAV, AIFF, M4A etc
- import songs from your iPod library
- detailed adjustment settings
- all effects are processed in real time
- low memory and cpu usage
- quick actions for faster pitch and tempo tuning
- range selection to play a specific part of a song
Convince yourself of SoundPitch’s superb slowdown quality:
Intel Mac with OSX Snow Leopard or Lion
If you find bugs or have other issues with SoundPitch, please don’t hesistate to contact us. We answer to all emails. You can contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sometimes, we give live chat support via Skype (username: polyvision.org), so if we are online just start a chat with us.
How to register SoundPitch with your license (Non-AppStore version)